By discovering and processing natural resources, we fuel the future.
ORLEN Group − the largest company in Poland and Central and Eastern Europe in terms of revenue
- 283rd place in the Forbes’ Global 2000 ranking
- 323rd place on the Fortune Global 500 list in 2014
- Market capitalisation of PLN 20.9bn (December 30th 2014)
- Leader of the Central European fuel market − 2,692 service stations
- Products marketed to customers in 58 countries on 4 continents
- 6 refineries with a combined maximum processing capacity of 32.4 million tonnes
- 8,000 boe/d – average hydrocarbon production in Canada (Q4 2014)
- 14 wells drilled in Poland (end of 2014)
- CHP Plant in Płock (345 MW, 2,149 MWt) – the largest commercial generating unit in Poland
- Development of commercial power generating units – 463MWe CCGT unit in Włocławek and 596 MWe CCGT unit in Płock
- Headcount – 20,305 employees
- Revenue − PLN 106bn
- LIFO-based EBITDA by segment: Downstream = PLN 4.2bn, Retail = PLN 1.4bn, Upstream = PLN 0.2bn
PKN ORLEN is an international fuel and energy group, which for the last eight years has been continuously named the most valuable Polish brand. We are the only company in Poland to be included in the Fortune 500 list of the world’s largest corporations, and we consistently top the Polityka and Rzeczpospolita rankings of the largest companies in Poland. For the last two years, we have also been listed among the most ethical global businesses, as selected by the Ethisphere Institute. What is more, we are repeatedly named the best employer in Poland, and the fourth consecutive Top Employers Polska certificate is proof that our HR policies meet the highest standards. PKN ORLEN has been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange for 16 years, and is included in the WIG20 and WIG30 indices, as well as the RESPECT Index for socially responsible companies. Our investor relations and quality of our financial reports published on the WSE have been highly regarded by both analysts and investors for years, as evidenced by our continued presence in prestigious rankings of companies excelling in capital market relations.
The ORLEN Group manages six refineries and the largest service station network in Central Europe. It is also a leading producer of petrochemicals, and has been consistently expanding its hydrocarbon exploration and production segment, with production assets in Canada and a number of ongoing exploration projects in Poland.